Portfolio to Project
Requirement to Deploy
Request to Fulfill
Detect to Correct
Drive the portfolio of projects and balance business initiatives and their business value against IT capacity, skills and timelines
- Provide a unified viewpoint across project managament office, enterprise architecture, and service portfolio
- Improve data quality for decision-making
- Provide KPIs and roadmaps to improve business communication
Build what the business needs, when it needs it with measured business outcome
- Support agile and traditional development methodologies
- Enable visibility of the quality, utility, schedule, and cost of the services you deliver
- Define continuous integration and deployment control points
Catalog, request and fulfill IT services
- Presents a single catalog with items from multiple supplier catalogs
- Efficiently manages subscriptions and total cost of service
- Manages and measures fulfillments across multiple suppliers
Anticipate and resolve production problems to increase business continuity
- Enable end-to-end visibility using a shared configuration model
- Identify issues before they affect users
- Reduce the mean time to repair
What you need to know about SAP Solution Manager 7.2
These videos highlight the most important developments contained in the new release of SAP Solution Manager. Learn about improved user experience, a new way of process management, support for agile innovations, paving your way to digital business, managing cloud and hybrid landscapes, and more.
Focused Solutions for SAP Solution Manager
Focused solutions for SAP Solution Manager provide turn-key solutions for SAP Solution Manager, with the idea of helping our customers meet their particular innovation needs on an individual basis, without the need for homegrown software or partner solutions. These focused solutions are available for all customers with a valid SAP support engagement in the SAP online store SAPStore.com.Read more
With Focused Build, SAP is delivering a seamless tool-based requirements-to-deploy process within SAP Solution Manager. The turn-key solution includes business demand and requirements management, integrated risk management, and clear-cut collaboration features that allow to orchestrate business and IT units as well as global development teams remotely.Read more
Focused Insights delivers the most relevant and valuable information to the right people in real time. While it provides full transparency of information stored inside SAP Solution Manager, it also takes into account the best practices and experience gained during numerous custom projects, offering you a set of prepackaged dashboards tailored to your needs.Read more
You want to experience SAP Solution Manager in private cloud?
- Use the SAP Cloud Appliance Library (SAP CAL) a pre-configured private demo system in the cloud.
- Test the content activation before executing the upgrade to 7.2.
- Prepare and explore the transition to SAP S/4HANA and transfer results to your SAP Solution Manager.
- Get a 30-day free trial. In addition, you need a cloud provider account (Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure).
- No system refresh, system governed by yourself.
You want to play with a pre-configured public demo system?
- Use the Internet Demo System to play with SAP- provided data on a pre-configured public demo system in the internet.
- Experience a fully-configured SAP Solution Manager 7.2 including Focused Build and Focused Insights.
- Understand how SAP Solution Manager 7.2 interacts with SAP S/4HANA.
- Free trial unlimited, without any additional costs.
- Regular system refresh, system governed by SAP.
You want to consume the latest functionalities in short demos?
- Use the Media Center to consume system demos from SAP-provided demo library.
- Consume management oriented presentations, process oriented and functional demos.
- Learn more about SAP Solution Manager features as well as enhancements, like Focused Build and Focused Insights.
- Find videos, system demos, and practice whenever you want, no additional costs.
SAP Solution Manager
Get real numbers regarding the usage of SAP Solution Manager by SAP customers. SAP Solution Manager combines tools, content, and direct access to SAP to increase the reliability and stability of your solution and lower the total cost of operations (TCO).
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 for
Understand which SAP Solution Manager 7.2 capabilities are available to guide you on your roadmap to SAP S/4HANA and manage the transition while ensuring the ongoing business runs smoothly 24/7.
Get ready for
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Start preparing your transition from SAP Solution Manager 7.1 to SAP Solution Manager 7.2 already today. For example, optimize your solution documentation to take full advantage of the new process management capabilities. Business processes will be modeled in easy-to-understand BPMN notification, such that your IT team and the lines of business can speak the same language.
Features & Functions
SAP Solution Manager targets both technical and business aspects of your solution, focusing strongly on core business processes. Learn more about the capabilities of SAP Solution Manager.
From: Fitterer, Dominik
Sent: Freitag, 10. März 2017 10:25
To: Fitterer, Dominik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: RE: demo systems page
Backup SAP Solution Manager Demo – Benchmark:
Experience SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Trial version available in SAP Cloud Appliance Library
Trial version available in SAP Cloud Appliance Library. Learn what everyone is talking about. Try out new features of SAP Solution Manager 7.2. You increase your efficiency with the role-based Launchpad approach that provides easy access to all the functions you need.
* Valid SCN user is required to enter the demo system.